What Sites Do You Use To Browse Guns For Sale

Help Support Ruger Forum:

pete44ru

Hunter

I buy/sell on Gunbroker & in the classifieds sections of several forums, where I've been an active board member for over 10 years.

Jim Puke

Hunter
The vast majority of the guns I have bought in the last 7yrs have come off gunbroker. In the last 3yrs, I have only bought 4 guns from other places.

welder

Buckeye
Bought several on Gunbroker with good results on each one. I have bought a few on this forum with the same good results.

smoke-eater

Blackhawk
I'm beginning to expand my interest into vintage military arms (WW I in particular), and have found www.Gunboards.com to be the place to go. Lots of great info there, and the classifieds section is incredible.

SweetWilliam

Buckeye
I've bought a few from Buds. One from Impact Guns.
No tax & my ffl guy is about 5mins. away & charges $15.

TBear77

Single-Sixer
Currently only here on the Forum, although I'll window-shop at Cabella's online Gun Library.

Ted

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
I browse and have bought several new guns from Davidson's and I have used a statewide forum to buy a couple of guns. I went in person to inspect and purchase the guns. I imagine most states have such forums. :D

Dranrab

Single-Sixer
CDNN has excellent prices on what they have in stock. Whittaker Guns has great prices as well and they have a huge stock. Over 7000 guns. They are still building their website.