What should I expect to get for my stainless super blackhawk

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jpickar

Blackhawk
I am going to sell my Stainless Super Blackhawk. It is the 5 1/2" barrel with the standard grip frame with the rounded trigger guard. What are these going for these days?

Every thing is based on condition, but in good condition, without a lot of holster wear $550-$600, around here. It would probably take a while to get the upper end, depending on what is more important to you, a quick sale or trying to get every dollar.

Nice thing about the stainless guns you can really clean them up TLC and a quick wipe down with a 3M Scotchbrite pad to make them look like new and you should get in the $550 range ,,,,,,,,,we got that for the last one we sold 8) :wink:

Enigma

Hunter
Location, condition, and how badly the prospective buyer wants it will determine the value. For instance in Maryland, handguns are significantly overpriced as a whole, at least IMHO. Very few places to hunt with a rifle - or even shoot one, so handguns are very popular. Semiautos are much more popular than revolvers of any type, as SA less popular than DA revolvers. All that effects price.