What is the most comfortable IWB holster you have found?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hurst01

Bearcat
I have done a bit of research on IWB holsters but want to know what you guys think is the most comfortable IWB holster?
I really like my Blackhawk OWB but when I carry it I find that people tend to stare at my gun and it makes my wife really uncomfortable when they do. I ran across one on ebay a couple days ago that is called the PAINKILLER. it is a moulded Kydex holster with adjustable can't, ride height, and has a single belt clip. Considering it for my Ruger LC9s Wondering if anyone has tried it?

Thanks, Ed

fiasconva

Single-Sixer
Lobogunleather IWB made from horsehide. I carry a full size M&P9 and most of the time don't even realize I'm carrying. These are quality holsters at a reasonable price and short delivery times.

Fatdaddy

Single-Sixer
I have a drawer full of uncomfortable holster and the best I've found is the Comp-Tac Minotaur worn just behind the hip 4:30 position.
Great, I mean GREAT, comfortable IWB holster!
Their Spartan holster is a little thinner and is just as, or maybe even more comfortable..

ole442

Bearcat
Remora IWB with sweat guard, re-enforced opening and, for sure, a retention clip! The first one stay’d put and the holster would be sticky for 6 to 8 years but then started moving around too much with use/age! The retention clip cured all that! Remora makes great holsters IMO and is all I use so far!

eveled

Hunter
MIKA is known for pocket holsters, I had him make me an IWB holster for my walther pps and it is by far the most comfortable IWB holster I’ve worn.