What Are .22LRs Selling For These Days?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jbenedetto2

Single-Sixer
My new Sig P322 does not like them. FTF, FTE problems with Aguila. Never problems with CCI Mini Mags or Norma Tac22. Norma was $4 & change per 50. CCI was $ 10-ish for 100 round box.

hittman

Staff member
Many 22s can be finicky ….. almost all mine HATE all things Remington ….. prefer Federal and ok with Aguila and Winchester.

jbenedetto2

Single-Sixer
Many 22s can be finicky ….. almost all mine HATE all things Remington ….. prefer Federal and ok with Aguila and Winchester.
I'll just use the Aguila in my revolvers. They'll handle just about anything. Some on the second hit.

Last edited:

jbenedetto2

Single-Sixer
with shipping of 14.00 the .07 cents a rd goes to 9.6cents. Its the total cost that matters.
I accidently posted the wrong website. Here's the one I meant to post
I ordered 20 boxes and chose 5-7 day shipping for FREE shipping.

Last edited:

2Late45

Single-Sixer
Thursday night at my club is .22 night. Tiny targets at 50yards. For a change everyone seems to be using the same ammo. Lapua Super X. $10 >$14. a box of 50 rounds. I just left my cci in the car and settled on pestering the mosquitoes with a cigar.

GasGuzzler

Hunter
I do not think we will see prices under .08 cents a round for a long time if ever.
Change for a cent again? What do we call eight ten thousandths of a dollar (eight hundredths of a cent)?:cool:
Federal, CCI, Aguilla (I only use their weird stuff like the CB-length brass with the 60 grain bullet) here. Remington and Winchester rimfire is trash to me. Golden Bullets are good for having loose projectiles and Winchester is some of the dirtiest I have ever seen.

Prices are high because people keep paying. I will not pay $0.10 (one tenth of a dollar or ten cents) or even $0.08 (eight hundredths of a dollar or eight cents) per round because I don't have to and shooting 22 LR is not nearly as important as some are making it.

OM41

Ruger Forum Member since 07
If it's 6 or 7 cents a round online now, the odds are good it will be that price in stores before long.

harley08

Blackhawk
I bought 20,000 rounds so I could feed my M16a1 with the 22lr Belt fed conversion installed.

That's pretty amazing, if legit. Thanks for the link.

WMTTC: 10-boxes (1 brick limit) of el cheapo Aguila = $11.30.
Shipping to MN = $65.00.

LG-Outddors: Aguila el cheapo for $180.00/case (5,000 rds.).
Estimated shipping to MN = $437.09

I think I see where they're making their money, but I can't be sure…😎

Last edited:

akbluz

Blackhawk
I haven't checked at Wal-Mart in a while but Sportman's Warehouse here in Wasilla has a sale on Winchester Bulk Range Ammo 525round boxes for $31.99 plus 2.5% sales tax ($0.06 per round) - that's the best I've seen locally.