What a deal!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
I ordered some Wilson Combat mags this past Monday from Brownells, and didn't expect to get them until after the holiday, but they showed up in my POB this morning (USPS shipping). Imagine my surprise, when I got home and opened up the shipping envelope.

z7GCle6.jpg

Yeah, they were each loaded with 5 rnds of 230gr FMJ!! Happy 4th!! :D
;)

Jeepnik

Hawkeye
Oops, some buddy in quality control screwed up big time. I understand the desire to load mags to check function before shipping, but a screw up like this could cost the company big time. Better notify Brownells.

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
Oops, some buddy in quality control screwed up big time. I understand the desire to load mags to check function before shipping, but a screw up like this could cost the company big time. Better notify Brownells.

I would, but I'm not sure who to send a thank you note to. Wilson, Brownells, or USPS. :LOL:

Reactions: KIR

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
Ok, since nobody seems to get the joke, I loaded them up and put them back in the packages. The joke part has to do with that Colorado politician a few years ago who thought magazines came preloaded with ammo, and when it was shot up you had to buy another loaded magazine. Kinda like lipstick. :)

noahmercy

Single-Sixer
I was going to say they have to do something to justify the price difference between their mags and the Chip McCormicks...which is who makes the Wilsons. But a dig against ignorant lawmakers is better!

Latest posts