What’s your bedroom gun?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

volshooter

Buckeye
Bedroom firearm. Well, Glock 19 with light, Springfield Hellcat and a 1911 on the night stand. Four feet away a AR with flash light and laser, a pump 12 ga. 12 feet away a few long arms equipped with lasers and lighting for night time problems.
I ain't paranoid just ready. Various Bowie style knives and tomahawks in bed/mattress area.
Extra mags for handguns, AR and plenty of 12 ga around.
Probably just got myself on another list.
Have a stainless .38 in the bathroom.

Jon406

Single-Sixer
Meet Bruno

Bruno.jpg

Bedroom firearm. Well, Glock 19 with light, Springfield Hellcat and a 1911 on the night stand. Four feet away a AR with flash light and laser, a pump 12 ga. 12 feet away a few long arms equipped with lasers and lighting for night time problems.
I ain't paranoid just ready. Various Bowie style knives and tomahawks in bed/mattress area.
I agree with you, not paranoid but prepared. There are no young children that will be around in this house so we like to have a firearm or so within reach in any room we spend much time in. Don't want to be in a position of telling an armed intruder to wait until one of us goes to the bedroom to get a gun.

Bigbore5

Single-Sixer
By my side of the bed is a BFR in 500 Linebaugh. We have adventurous very large black bears here. Her side, S&W 642 Ladysmith she happens to be very good with. Behind br door is a 12ga stagger loaded buck-slug.

Bigbore5

Single-Sixer
My ol lady thought I was crazy when we first got together and she found a 357 on a shelf above the shower. Now she keeps a 38 in her robe pocket