Went cloth shopping with my wife...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I suppose it was a polite thing to do right after I ordered my 8 shot Blackhawk .327 Federal Magnum. HA! The tax refund went to good use. $539 plus tax. More than some people have reported, but not a whole lot more, probably geographical differences more than anything.

I did not buy it from Cabelas. On two different occasions I went to Cabelas and the first time they didn't know what I was talking about and said I wouldn't have a chance of ordering one for at least 6 months. The second time was basically the same conversation.

I ended up ordering one through an independent dealer. The clerk said it would come direct from Ruger. I don't fully believe him, but he said they are in stock and I'd have it in about a week or 10 days. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Flash

Buckeye
I've had mine for almost 3 weeks now. I doubt that it's coming straight from Ruger but definately a distributor. Probably from Ohio.

Tommy Kelly

Buckeye
That sucks In Mississippi where I buy my guns its ordered today before 3:00 here tomorrow about 12:00 when ups runs. All handguns ship overnight.

edlmann

Blackhawk
Kevin":7b8l9i3o said:
I suppose it was a polite thing to do right after I ordered my 8 shot Blackhawk .327 Federal Magnum. HA! The tax refund went to good use. $539 plus tax. More than some people have reported, but not a whole lot more, probably geographical differences more than anything.

Got one off of Gunbroker for $499 + $18 shipping + $31.75 FFL, FDLE, tax on my end. Seemed to be about right. Ten on Gunbroker right now, only one has a bid.

Latest posts