Well, look what the cat dragged in...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cholo

Staff member
I had no idea these were buried in my reloading stuff! I had to look at them twice to see if they were real. $15.99 on the blue ones. I wonder what else I'll find, maybe a single digit OM Flattop I'd forgotten about. I do a lot of that lately, forgettin' that is... :wink:

Primers.jpg

gmaske

Bearcat
Yum! My favorite flavor too! Bought a case of the 300's when this shortage stuff was getting started. I'm glad I did cause you can't find the suckers nowhere! I had to settle for Wolf rifle primers here awhile back. I couldn't find anything else period.

slippingaway

Blackhawk
Now that's a "show off!"

I'm currently waiting patiently for midway's automated system to inform me that they have some Large Rifle primers. I've finally gotten around to slugging the bore on my old 1909 Argentine Mauser, and ordered all the parts necessary to reload some "7.65-06" rounds. While I was able to find brass, bullets, and powder in stock online, no primers. Midway at least puts up "expected back in stock" dates, and most are fairly soon. Just have to be quick on the order, since they're taking NO backorders on primers.

edlmann

Blackhawk
slippingaway":2k7qb62k said:
I'm currently waiting patiently for midway's automated system to inform me that they have some Large Rifle primers. . . . Just have to be quick on the order, since they're taking NO backorders on primers.

Whenever I get the MidwayUSA email, the primers are long gone. :x :cry:

Take a look at Powder Valley. Their prices are competitive and they will take a backorder.

slippingaway

Blackhawk
Powder Valley has over 50 million primers on backorder. Not looking like I'll get them any time soon.

Midway just emailed me, and I got my order in quick. 10k primers on their way! Don't want to risk running out.

SBH4628

Blackhawk
slippingaway":209fg2bj said:
Powder Valley has over 50 million primers on backorder. Not looking like I'll get them any time soon.

Midway just emailed me, and I got my order in quick. 10k primers on their way! Don't want to risk running out.
Great glad your getting some :D I have 10,000 in another cabinet "Opened". I have found quit a few primers at flea markets.
Pretty good prices also :D

Latest posts