Well, I'm Back

Help Support Ruger Forum:

turd

Blackhawk
Not at all happy with being pushed off the board after more than 10 years of membership. I asked three times for help in getting back on with no replies. This kind of blows.

So, new registry after all this time and multiple purchases from classifieds.

Former name was Turd - perhaps the officials decided they didn't like that anymore?

Thanks for letting me vent. I'm also not happy with the similar threads thing, makes you have to look at the date to find new posts.

Now that you know what I'm not happy about, here's what I AM happy about. It is no longer winter here! Weather has bee been in the 50s for the most part, but very windy. Got my lawn power raked and mowed yesterday. April 5th, that has to be a record for this part of the world.

I can’t answer your questions about why you were kicked off the forum. I just looked and the last time Turd posted was March 11. So not that long ago.

Glad it’s warmer for you. 50? Burrr!!! I really do believe there is some truth to the saying about your blood thins out the further South you live. For me 50 would be downright chilly!

Jimbo357mag

Hawkeye
I bet if you post in the 'office' you could get your old name back. The administration has been very good about fixing stuff like that. I don't think Turd is offensive but if it is maybe you could slightly modify it.

turd

Blackhawk
Yep, I followed all the directions and got the change changed! I originally used an email than was no longer valid, and I never thought to update it, so I got left off when the board updated.

All better now.

Latest posts