Well here we go...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FastEd

Hunter
I had my first experience with the new Obamacare today.
As a retiree from the State of Ohio they are making the required changes in my medical coverage.

Called the Exchange number as directed (7-13-2015) at 8:00 AM.
Was on hold for one hour and 5 minutes with no direction. I put the phone on SPEAKER and listened to Flute music for an hour.

I'm glad it wasn't RAP MUSIC.

When they answered I gave them all of my info and they said I had an appointment to talk to the next level on October 5, 2015 at 10:45.
I have to call them at 10:30 and wait in line for my turn after 10:45 they will put me on hold.
Who knows what happens then? Only the Shadow do...

RugerHound

Hunter
FastEd said:
I had my first experience with the new Obamacare today.
As a retiree from the State of Ohio they are making the required changes in my medical coverage.

Called the Exchange number as directed (7-13-2015) at 8:00 AM.
Was on hold for one hour and 5 minutes with no direction. I put the phone on SPEAKER and listened to Flute music for an hour.

I'm glad it wasn't RAP MUSIC.

When they answered I gave them all of my info and they said I had an appointment to talk to the next level on October 5, 2015 at 10:45.
I have to call them at 10:30 and wait in line for my turn after 10:45 they will put me on hold.
Who knows what happens then? Only the Shadow do...

I was married to a Canadian 25+ years ago... Teresa's mother had some serious circulation problems which may have been related to diabetes. She waited for 8 months for an appointment to 'get to the next level', which was not much more than another appointment to schedule yet ANOTHER appointment to get to the next level.

Long story short... In 18 months she went from poor circulation, to being unable to walk, to having her feet amputated, to death.

Good job Canada!

Our turn is coming.

JFB

Hunter
and the other side of waiting for assistance.
the ACA comes to special groups that will be getting tax payer assistance
going to Sunday church service !
http://www.wral.com/aca-event-helps-migrant-workers-sign-up-for-health-insurance/14769136/

FastEd

Hunter
stevemb said:
The shadow probably speaks chinese..

Don't laugh, Obama neglected to tell me: The Exchange I talked to was out in Iowa somewhere.
I'm calling early so I might beat the rush and they are not even out of bed yet.

Some times I think I'm surrounded by incompetence, I'm drowning in it...

LGC42

Single-Sixer
obamacare has created a whole new "service" that in a few years will grow into a monster as large and evil as the IRS.

Xsales

Buckeye
So basically you are saying you have no health care

A person will be dead prior to getting proper care
I see why they do it now, less cost when untreated and left hanging for months at a time..... Great care for all was the claim

MADDOG 521

Single-Sixer
You have to wait until 10-5-15 just to talk to someone about your new healthcare? How in the world does that work? I think they start selling 2016 plans in October. What happens between now and October 5th?

Chief 101

Hunter
LGC42 said:
obamacare has created a whole new "service" that in a few years will grow into a monster as large and evil as the IRS.
it was preplanned to start that way...

Fox Mike

Hawkeye
Just returned home from my 'every three month' checkup. While waiting to be called I was speaking with a lady and Obamacare came into the conversation. She said that her son didn't have insurance and would be 'penalized' if he didn't got some. He signed on to said 'Obamacare' and his deductible will be $5000.00 He told his mom that he would rather pay the penalty, as he couldn't afford the insurance.

Fox Mike said:
Just returned home from my 'every three month' checkup. While waiting to be called I was speaking with a lady and Obamacare came into the conversation. She said that her son didn't have insurance and would be 'penalized' if he didn't got some. He signed on to said 'Obamacare' and his deductible will be $5000.00 He told his mom that he would rather pay the penalty, as he couldn't afford the insurance.
Here, here! How is it we can get affordable car insurance, but not healthcare insurance? Maybe I should ask Maxwell? I wouldn't trust Flo!
gramps

speedsixman

Single-Sixer
I had to take the wife to our family's M.D. this morning.
There was a new sign on the office that said to call family doctor first, even off-hours before going to an E.R. for anything, unless it was a dire emergency.

Is that some new requirement of Zerocare?
Seems to create a lot of new work for the doctors on evenings and weekends that is probably unpaid.

Myron