We got it (snow)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Seems like it has been years since we got a good snow here in Greenville.... but we got it early this morning.... So far so good.... weather pernostificators are calling for freezing rain during the day and power outages... wind is blowing gust up to 30mph or more but so far I don't see the ice... just a light snow still coming down. Prepared for power out... and hopefully the tree that saved my wife a few years ago will stay up.... I blocked the top of our street in both directions and several sledding families had a good time for a few hours this morning but now all is quiet again. I've even figured out how to make this new fangled gas cook stove work if the power goes out... who knows when we will be able to get out... it's up hill both ways... (just like back when I had to walk to school)

So far we got power.... and probably won't lose it. If the 50mph gust we had earlier today didn't do it and it seems we missed the freezing rain.... I probably wasted my time figuring this one out but it was good to be prepared.

jimd441

Blackhawk
Glad you dodged the freezing rain, I did as well for the most part.

Jim

Latest posts