Warmer weather cover garments.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I use a Dickies gas station shirt, oversized, untucked, and often with the sleeves cut off. Worn like a cut-vest of the past.

. :cool:

Last edited:

diyj98

Single-Sixer
That wasn't a statistic. It was an impression. Over the years Mas has made several comments, or statements that he has caught heat on, and challenged, that he is apparently backing away from. If you choose to cling to the one about the vest, that's up to you.
You're the one that wrote what he said as what I thought was supporting evidence for you buying a vest. So how am I the one choosing to cling on his statement?

DGW1949

Hunter
let's chill.. one of the statistics I like to state is that a husband has never been shot by his wife while he was washing the dishes....:)
Actually, that is not quite correct. There has been at least one that I know of. The incident happened back when I was a Liberty County Deputy. It occurred in Ames Texas in 1981 at approx 5 PM....In short, the wife shot and killed her husband as he was standing at the sink washing a skillet. She originally claimed that someone else shot him by firing from outside the kitchen window, but changed her story when it was pointed out that he was shot in the back which would have been impossible had the shooter not been inside the house. Plus, there was the matter of the gun which was found at the scene by the arresting officer...The dumb broad didn't even bother to ditch it before calling to report the shooting. LOL.

Actually, that is not quite correct. There has been at least one that I know of. The incident happened back when I was a Liberty County Deputy. It occurred in Ames Texas in 1981 at approx 5 PM....In short, the wife shot and killed her husband as he was standing at the sink washing a skillet. She originally claimed that someone else shot him by firing from outside the kitchen window, but changed her story when it was pointed out that he was shot in the back which would have been impossible had the shooter not been inside the house. Plus, there was the matter of the gun which was found at the scene by the arresting officer...The dumb broad didn't even bother to ditch it before calling to report the shooting. LOL.
Well I stand corrected, but she was dumb... she should have at least waited until he was finished with the dishes.... If I was her lawyer I think I could have argued diminished capacity because of this.

Tom in Ohio

Bearcat
Polo shirts, preferably a darker color made of the heavier, coarser material, not the thin, soft golf shirt type material.

Stantheman1986

Single-Sixer
Dickies Large Long work shirts are nice, plain Jane every day shirts that can cover a realistically sized gun like a GP100 in a pancake holster

Or the small guns like my Beretta .25 and NAA's go into the rotation

I carry around how I'm dressed, I don't dress around carrying bigger guns. There are days when 5 shots of .22 Mag will have to be enough