WANTED: M77 RSI rear sight base FOUND ONE !!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

The base needs to be like new. I can accept it most any way: with screws and sight of just the bare base as I have the rest of the parts. It is for my tang safety 243 RSI which is the same as the other tang safety RSI's. PM me with price, etc. if you have one to sell. Thanks.

snake803

Single-Sixer
RUGER 66,
I have a bare base.. Don't know if the contour is correct.... Send me your mailing address
Thanks, look forward to the reply.

and I'll send it to you.... If it's what you need, send me $20.00 , or send it back......
JIM............... snake803@ juno.com

snake803

Single-Sixer
RUGER 66,
I have a bare base.. Don't know if the contour is correct.... Send me your mailing address
and I'll send it to you.... If it's what you need, send me $20.00 , or send it back......

RUGER 66,
Very generous of you. I got one just before you and it is the right one. Will post now that I got it. Thanks again. I could use the screws that hold it on and the sight gib lock with screw. Neil Whitcomb in Maine