Wanda Shotshells

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Redstick

Single-Sixer
Firsttimegrampa":2lmbh5oh said:
I have no idea about value,but I would like a couple of them if possible. Wanda was my Mom's name is why..

Well, since she's yer mom, I won't say what I was thinkin' when I seen WANDA's SHOTSHELLS!!! :lol: Seriously, I've never seen or heard of Wanda Shotshells, but they've gotta have SOME value, just 'cause of the name.

Firsttimegrampa

Single-Sixer
Redstick":2a215ee5 said:
Firsttimegrampa":2a215ee5 said:
I have no idea about value,but I would like a couple of them if possible. Wanda was my Mom's name is why..

Well, since she's yer mom, I won't say what I was thinkin' when I seen WANDA's SHOTSHELLS!!! :lol: Seriously, I've never seen or heard of Wanda Shotshells, but they've gotta have SOME value, just 'cause of the name.
Well dad did say she would shoot her mouth off at times.. :lol:

dg101win

Single-Sixer
HAWKEYE#28":cwqp4zmf said:
One pc. molded plastic, rigid, came in blue and red as far as I know. I have a plastic shotshell box(generic) with twenty five mint 12 gauge red cases.

Those sound like the OLD Herters plastic ones. One piece molded plastic with plastic over shot wad.

Maybe the Wandas and Herters are one in the same :?:

clocks

Bearcat
I don't recall the wanda shotshells,but I do remember an all red all plastic target load I think in the 80s by the name Eclipse,don't know if they still exist

dg101win

Single-Sixer
Here is a pic of 2 Herters 12ga. all plastic shotshells.
Also I think someone posted a pic of an old primer box a few weeks ago. The Winchester and Western boxes both have wooden trays. The CCI are a full brick of large pistol and small pistol primers.
Thought you might like to see them also.
Picture003.jpg

protoolman

Service-Sixer
Here is a couple of Wandas from my collection with a few of my old primer boxes too. I picked up the Wanda shells from gunshows for about a buck a piece. Notice the old Frankfort Arsenal primers. i always wondered how old those are too?
wandaprimers.JPG

dwh

Bearcat
I remember a cousin or two bringing Wanda`s to test in the ricefields of south Texas. I don`t know that much about the shells, except that my uncles didn`t care for them because they were only used to reloading the paper shotshells. More or less, This was around 1968 os so. Thanks,Don

Latest posts