Viridian Green Laser SR9?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Phoenix Maximus

Bearcat
I just found out my second SR9 qualifies for the half price deal on a Viridian Green laser and holster (makes it $150). My question is whether it's worth it even at $150? anyone use them, like them, think it's a major advantage.... can it be CC'd?

thanks!

kscott

Single-Sixer
Phoenix Max,
I don't actually own one, but there is a thread about them that surfaces from time to time. Most people liked them, but a few had problems with battery doors opening on each fire. I believe when they contacted Veridian, they remedied the situation though at no cost. I plan on ordering one, but just haven't quite got around to it yet. You should be able to find that thread with the search feature.

I don't think I'd really wanna CC it, but I guess you probably could if you really wanted to. ?? The laser mounts on the rail and can be removed and I will probably remount it every night for home defense, but I will definitely CC without it as it is kind of bulky.

I agree that the price is definitely tempting and they've got me as soon as I get around to it. haha

I've got one and it works great. Very intimidating, even in daylight. But with the free Promo holster, too large for CC. Doesn't sit close to body. Would work ok under garment like a barn coat. I keep the laser on at my bedstand. I remove laser if I carry SR9 under a shirt in strong-side belt holster. If you can deal with the CC limitation, it's a great deal on a great product.