VERY RARE Ruger Police Service Six RCMP - $625 shipped

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ronhgolf

Bearcat
This is a very rare Ruger .38 special 5" Police Service Six made for the RCMP. This is 1 of 15 made available for private sale. There were a total of 150 produced with 135 going to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The remaining 15 were made available for private sale. This is one of those 15. Please see the original letter (will be included with gun).

This gun has been fired but is in excellent condition. I do not have the box or any documents other than the original letter from the dealer. The gun looks to be in great shape with very little usage evident. The wood grips are in perfect condition. The cylinder shows a very slight turn line. No wear on the end of barrel. The bluing looks to have no issues. The only thing I could find is there are about 4 very small marks on various areas of the gun. These marks are not dings or scratches and are not easily located. They feel like a spot of rust. I did not try to remove them. Please see the pictures. The spots are all alike so I included a picture of one. Other than that the gun looks to be in great condition.
If you would like a photo of each spot, let me know and I can email them to you.

REDUCED $625 shipped, FFL to FFL. Shipping from Florida to Continental US only (no California) Payment via cashier's check

First "take it" followed by e-mail to [email protected]

ruger066.jpg

ruger017.jpg

ruger061.jpg

ruger057.jpg

ruger048-1.jpg

Guns019.jpg

ruger011.jpg

Terry T

Buckeye
Mine must be one of the other 5. :shock:
I think that's a fair price for a very rare piece.
Terry T

Latest posts