Very good weekend

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tslepebull

Single-Sixer
I was able to score a like new stainless GP-100 for $360 out the door on Friday and a like new blue P-89 for $232.74 today. Best I can tell the P-89 has never been fired and still has the shiping grease on it. It came with one 10-round magazine and according to the SN it was assembled in 1996. The GP has been fired a few times but shows no wear. The wierd thing is that they were in different local shops. I guess some times the stars just allign or maybe my Karma was good. I did just buy my wife a new dishwasher -- I wonder if there is a correlation?

jhearne

Buckeye
Good finds there, where about in East TX are you? Yes, Karma.

Josh

Tslepebull

Single-Sixer
Hey Josh, I'm up here in Tyler. Usually prices are elevated here -- I was just in the right place at the right time. My wife tells me I am an ambush purchaser. I watch and wait.

jhearne

Buckeye
:lol:, I have some family up there, used to work in Longview a couple years ago, nice place (Tyler) but the way the roads there are is just backwards man, couldn't do it everyday.

Josh

Tslepebull

Single-Sixer
Yeah, we have a "loop" with traffic lights every block-- what's up with that? Everyone refers to it as the Tyler Autobahn.

Great avatar by the way