Variations in Collecting

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Sam Johnson

Blackhawk

Here is a variation often overlooked . Note the unfluted front sight normally found on early Bearcats sn: 1 - 733. A nice package , hard to upgrade. Serial number A476 .

JCW64

Single-Sixer
Extremely nice! Sam I must say I've enjoyed seeing your collection over the last week or so. During the summer sometimes it's slow around here on the forum so it's been refreshing seeing your Bearcats.
And your's too RR! Thanks fellows!

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I never look at stuff like this closely....

I am just a numbers guy....INC no INC....staked non staked....

NUMBERS are all I see :!: :!: :!: RR

street

Hunter
RR! You have to stop and think that every Bearcat has a different serial number, so if you are looking at just the serial numbers then every Bearcat is a one of a kind, "RARE RUGER BEARCAT" And for you to have a complete collection you will have to own every Bearcat!!! :D :lol: :roll: :cry: :oops:

radicalrod

Hunter
street said:
RR! You have to stop and think that every Bearcat has a different serial number, so if you are looking at just the serial numbers then every Bearcat is a one of a kind, "RARE RUGER BEARCAT" And for you to have a complete collection you will have to own every Bearcat!!! :D :lol: :roll: :cry: :oops:

AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

street

Hunter
radicalrod said:
street said:

AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
There is nothing wrong with that!!! It's just impossible to do. :cry: :cry: :cry: