Vaquero price check

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tss106

Single-Sixer
I'm wanting to dip my feet in the large caliber revolver pool, found this available locally........., NIB Unfired Stainless Ruger Vaquero 44mag 4 5/8" barrel (Old Model) Heavy frame, box papers and all for $500. Seems like a good deal to me on a very nice looking pistol - any advice, warnings, or anything else I should know about this revolver before jumping in the pool?

Redstick

Single-Sixer
I would consider that a GOOD price, especially if'fn you want it. There are several in the classifieds right now for $25.00 more than that price and you'd have FFL fees to add on... And they're Blued! Stainless guns are valued higher. So yep; GOOD price on a GOOD gun. But a better gun might have adjustable sights. :lol:

tss106

Single-Sixer
Yeah...., I was wondering about the lack of adjustable sights. I might just keep an eye out for something else.

rtl

Single-Sixer
Doubt you'll ever find that for less, especially NIB. I paid a little more for mine slightly used a few years ago and would do it again.

DarkenedVaqGripsRight.jpg

EDK

Single-Sixer
Problem with Original Size VAQUEROS/BISLEY VAQUEROS is you can't just have one.....and then you branch out into other calibers.

Buy it; get an action/trigger job done; install some nice custom grips; enjoy it and then pass it on to a favored child or relative.

Knuckles

Buckeye
I purchased on two different visits a LNIB 5.5" Vaquero SS at Cabela's... and believe it or not they both were $299.00 plus tax.

Pure Luck! :wink:

Latest posts