Value Question - 357 FT 6.5 99% In Box with Shipper *wPICS*

Help Support Ruger Forum:

JWHardin

Bearcat
Gents,

Looking to sell a 357 FT, 6.5, Wood grips, 30,XXX S/N range, 99% In pristine box and perfect shipper with oil paper, instructions, warranty card, etc. Boxes marked with matching numbers. I say 99% as has ever so slight wear on ej rod tip and opposite tip of bbl we usually see. Could be 98% depending on how you rate.

Selling to good friend who is fairly new to ruger collecting and we both want to price at fair value, however, I have not seen many of these sell as a complete package with shipper.

What would be a fair price?

Thanks, JWHardin

IMG_0011large.jpg

IMG_0009large.jpg

IMG_0012large.jpg
[/img]

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Sounds like a very nice package, I would guess $1250 or so would be top dollar if it is an 8 groove barrel, add about $300 if it has a 6 groove barrel.

Selling to a friend? Maybe $1000 if you really like the guy!

The shipper is a real tough find and the complete package is a huge bonus.

americal

Hunter
MAY be once in a life time chance to buy a package like that :!: :!: he better buy it :lol: esp.being a new collector -what a good start :shock:

radicalrod

Hunter
Gosh I need to start shoppin where you guys shop......MINT BOXED AND SHIPPERED FT's for 1K.....must be a REAL GOOD friend.......any of youz guys got one to sell me for these numbers and I TOO will be your friend.....I think you guys are living in FLAT TOP FANTASY LAND......JMO.....see ya RR.

mike722

Buckeye
I've got a similar package (no shipper though) that is a 33xxx gun, and it is also 6 groove.. and I've got an 8 groove that's a lower number.. they overlap in this serial range..