? Value of stainless NRA 6" MKII

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
Welcome to the Forum!
While the NRA guns are a limited production, most don't bring a huge premium unless they are very special. And they need to be NIB, not LNIB. Has it been shot?
In any event,, it does have some value over a regular production MKII. Approximately $50 would be my guess.

JTod

Bearcat
Thanks for the welcome and the info. I haven't shot it but I didn't buy it new. Looks unfired to me. I'm not even sure what a regular 6" tapered is worth - guess I need to do some research.

JTod

Bearcat
Thanks for the welcome and the info. I haven't shot it but I didn't buy it new. Looks unfired to me. I'm not even sure what a regular 6" tapered is worth - guess I need to do some research.

JTod

Bearcat

chet15

Hawkeye
If it is any consolation, the 6" stainless in a Ruger pistol of any type will be considered a rarity some day. Unfortunately there's not enough demand for it today to warrant much premium.
Chet15

Latest posts