USST MKII

Help Support Ruger Forum:

contender

Ruger Guru
I wanted one to put away when they came out. Unfortunately,, I didn't have the $$ for one at the time.
I'd store it.
BTW; Welcome to the Forum!

Redstick

Single-Sixer
But if you don't have anything esle to shoot, SHOOT IT!! :D
WELCOME to the Ruger Forum, bobster!
Doubt you'll hurt the value of your USST by shooting it as long as you take care of it and keep it clean. Not like it'll get any Bluing wear, seein' as how they're Stainless.

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
I've got one stored as well as a few others stored. But only because I have some I shoot. So as Redstick said if it's your only .22 shoot it. I had one that I shot and it shot well. But not that much difference in other MKIIs. I really prefer shooting my 5.5" Bull Barrel and My Great Eight 8" bull barrel.

bobster

Bearcat
Oh I have plenty to shoot. So I probably will keep this one stored except to fondle it once and awhile. Thanks for the welcome and all the response. I just got home with another find. SS 10-22 black synthetic stock. DOB is 2004. $195 OTD

berettapistols

Blackhawk
I sure hope that some day I come across one of those Blue cases bearing the USST MKII..
I had a chance to buy one a few years ago before the MKIIIs & being the coin & medal were missing plus all accesories & had one magazine I passed on it..
Mine will be a shooter & nothing else, No safe queens were I'm from..
Congrats on the USST MKIIs Fellas
Gary