*Update/Expanded Ruger Parts & Gear Shop Closure*

Help Support Ruger Forum:

buckeyevet

Single-Sixer
Amen brother, the 45 was the sidearm of many Americans for decades and I am sure if you ask any former MP or Officer or anyone who ever carried one,which they would prefer, a 45 or a 9mm, the 45 will win.

EarlFH

Single-Sixer
I posted an "i'll take it", by PM, for the speed six grips, but no feedback. Anybody know what's going on?

EarlFH

m4scout1

Bearcat
Wanted to apologize for delay in reply to all parts request. Computer decided it was "A.I." and could do what it wanted.

Needless to say I am now in control and have replied to just about everyone that has inquired. If I missed you please let me know.

Thanks to all that have inquired to date. I will be revising the list in a day or so to bring it up to speed.

J.

EarlFH

Single-Sixer
m4scout1 said:
Wanted to apologize for delay in reply to all parts request. Computer decided it was "A.I." and could do what it wanted.

Needless to say I am now in control and have replied to just about everyone that has inquired. If I missed you please let me know.

Thanks to all that have inquired to date. I will be revising the list in a day or so to bring it up to speed.

J.

m4scout1,
I sent an "I'll take it" PM on the 28th I think, for the rubber speed six drips. If they are the 'open backstrap' type grips, with the backstrap showing, then I'll take them. Tell me where to send the money, and how much.

Thanks,
Earl Hawkes
P.O. Box 722,
Three Forks, MT 59752

roylt

Hunter
Hi,
I just talked to "J" and he said everything was mailed today. Just incase anyone else was wondering.

He said he broke his leg and was being driven around etc.

I wish you well J.

Take care,

speedsixman

Single-Sixer
In addition to the silver 10/22 magazine release discussed in our earlier PMs, I will add the following to the list:

(1) Trigger for 10/22 - Aluminum Anodize Silver - Take Off / Like New Qty.1 $5

(2) Trigger Pivot Pin for 10/22 - Stainless Steel - NOS Qty.1 $3

(10) Magazine Latch for 10/22 - Aluminum Anodize Black - Take Off / Minor Finish Wear Qty.1 $2

Looks like the total is $14.00 if they are all available.

Please drop me a PM to confirm.
Thanks,

Myron

m4scout1

Bearcat
Finally able to revise and expand the list. Sorry for the delay.

Found more boxes of parts & equipment to sort, S&W, Glock, Sig Sauer, High Standard among other things. I am workin on another list.

I am moving as fast as one broke leg allows.

J.

johnmcgowan

Bearcat
I sent you a pm also, but was checking to see if you have the 3 main screws that holds the action to the stock for a MkII 270 bolt action stainless color for sale please?
Thanks,
John

m4scout1

Bearcat
Just raising my head again to see if anyone needs anything.

Will be listing parts for other firearms soon, just alot to go through.

Thanks to everyone who purchased from me so far and special thanks to the RugerForum to which all this is possible.

J.