Tyler Gun Works

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Now that was a long haul from North Plate, Nebraska to Friona, Texas but a nice ride through the back roads of America. We couldn't stop stopping and checking things out, so the trip took all day, didn't get to his place until late.

30 minutes before arriving at TGWs I got this little talk…"you just received a gun from Bobby, he has 2 in his shop now and you are picking one up and dropping one off. Do you need another gun that you might see" says the girl that dropped a load of cash on a piece of jewelry while we were in Wyoming. I just laughed and laughed and laughed.

Got to meet the entire group and a tour, Class A Gunsmith shop for sure and a group of craftsmen, got a close look at all the stations and the work they do.

I sure those of you that have seen his revolvers for sale in his store on the website. However, let me tell you, if any of you are looking for a long gun of some kind you might drop Heather an email and tell her what's on your wish list. They may have your heart's desire….what you see is about half of what is there.

Tyler Gun Works IMG_2082.jpg

Tyler Gun Works IMG_2084.jpg

RICHP

Single-Sixer
Now that was a long haul from North Plate, Nebraska to Friona, Texas but a nice ride through the back roads of America. We couldn't stop stopping and checking things out, so the trip took all day, didn't get to his place until late.

30 minutes before arriving at TGWs I got this little talk…"you just received a gun from Bobby, he has 2 in his shop now and you are picking one up and dropping one off. Do you need another gun that you might see" says the girl that dropped a load of cash on a piece of jewelry while we were in Wyoming. I just laughed and laughed and laughed.

Got to meet the entire group and a tour, Class A Gunsmith shop for sure and a group of craftsmen, got a close look at all the stations and the work they do.

I sure those of you that have seen his revolvers for sale in his store on the website. However, let me tell you, if any of you are looking for a long gun of some kind you might drop Heather an email and tell her what's on your wish list. They may have your heart's desire….what you see is about half of what is there.

View attachment 7628
View attachment 7629
Is the shop open to the general public?

Ride1949

Blackhawk

1621275147862173070290104681077.jpg

😜

Last edited:

View attachment 7713

😜
That's it, my jewelry, only single action and a few of those evil black guns.

nice report, Bobby and family are awesome folks, done work for us and I've sent others too, AND they get into the actual displays ( the whole family!) and have set up here at Ohio Gun collectors,,,wish we were closer to them...LONG ride to TX from here on the south shores of Lake Erie...wish them continued success...need newer ,younger folks getting into the business..........;)