Two years' worth of Rugers

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Quarryman

Bearcat
Hello all...

Some of you guys put both my photography and my humble collection to shame, but please be patient while I go out on a limb here.

Here's a shot of my Ruger accumulation, mostly over the past couple of years. I got back into guns and shooting after a loooong hiatus and have been expanding my arsenal ever since. I've had the Mk II forever but the Mini-30 was my first step in getting back into the game in late 2007. From there it's Blackhawks and Redhawks all the way. Latest is the 10.5" Super Blackhawk--I haven't even fired it yet.

The two Super Blackhawks are of course chambered in .44 Mag, as is the Redhawk. The Blackhawk is a .45 Colt/.45 ACP Convertible.

These are all bread-and-butter guns, no collectibles or customs. I bought 'em to shoot 'em and can live with the wear and tear of normal use. All of these Ruger handguns have been accurate and reliable for me. The Mini-30 is no target gun but I'd rather have it than an AK-47. Actually I'll probably sell the Mini someday in favor of another handgun--most likely a Ruger.

Next purchase? Undecided. If Ruger ever builds an SP-101 in .22 LR I'll be the first in line.

Rugerama.jpg

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Next purchase? Undecided. If Ruger ever builds an SP-101 in .22 LR I'll be the first in line.

Better get in line late then, they made them years ago. :wink:

TYFOON

Bearcat
God I do love the Mini 14's looks. She's A-Team all the way!

Nice collenction!

Foon

hutchman

Blackhawk
I don't think any Ruger Collection should be measured by the number, but rather by the passion and enjoyment you get out of it. From what I see, you have the bug!

Very nice collection!

oregon73

Blackhawk
I'll try to get it back on track.

Quarryman, nice collection! I really like that Ranch Rifle. The handguns are all really cool, too!

Thanks for sharing!

Rob