TWO PAIRS.........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
singlesixconsecutives.jpg

These are my NEWEST pairings......recently found the 132 and 133 pair while hanging out in MN....383 was found in Tulsa but it also was a MN gun....then Marty posted a link to 384 on GB.....I was already the high bidder at the time.....it didn't have the correct grips so I asked the seller if he may have them....no but I have some "horn grips" if ya want them....... :D :D :D ....why YES I DO.......the rest is history.....see ya RR.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
Super Snags!!
Radical you certainly have a way of
matching those old Rugers up!!!
Terry

PS- I Know!--Good Friends---Hard Work---&---Cold Hard Cash!!! :wink:

Coogs

Maximum
Ya know what the say............"a blind pig finds an acorn every once in a while!!!" Nice put together there RR, and ya know, I still love ya, Coogs.

contender

Ruger Guru
THe radical one just loves to show off those goodies. I wonder just what he's fed Moe all these years to get him to sniff them out.
Maybe one of these days I can join the legion of consecutitive OM owners,,,,!

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Tyrone, I love SHARING my finds....sometimes people confuse it with showing off....I truly enjoy the hunt and like all hunters I like to display the results........I can help you join the CLUB .......but there is an initiation FEE :D :D :D ..........

Hey COOGS, I am not BLIND I just have astigmatism .........

Hey GDOG, you have all my COLD CASH :shock: :shock: :shock: see ya RR.

weaselmeatgravy

Staff member
Yeah, when martyj dropped the link to 384 into a post, I said that gun would go for at least a grand. But when it looked like it was going to sell for only $905, I had to do my best to make sure my prediction came true. Sorry Rod, didn't know it was consec to one of yours or that it was you on it. But I'd have kept after it if I had known about them bone grips!

Coogs

Maximum
WMG................sorry, I thought you were just blind in 1 eye and couldn't see out of the other!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Personally, I just have Tunnel Vision..........focused only one one particular model!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

contender

Ruger Guru
Rod,,,, I know how to join the club,,, but the initiation fee right now just isn't low enough for me. I have few other irons in the fire that are taking my hard to earn gun funds!