TWO PAIRS.........

Help Support Ruger Forum:

flatgate

Hawkeye
weaselmeatgravy":2uechloq said:
Coogs, your laser vision must be slipping up to have let the NIB #75 BNM10 pass you by for $775 8)

Sheesh, even I saw that one happen and it happened prior to my "logging in".....

Ah, boys, not to worry, Coogs has an incredible array of those Maxi's!

flatgate

radicalrod

Hunter
Hey Bob, I was disappointed that you didn't make the bid come out to an even 1K with shipping.....makes writing the check MUCH easier......again THANKS, see ya RR.

radicalrod

Hunter
Steve, I think I have 19 pairs and one triple OM revolvers....one set of 200th year autos....2 pairs of rifles(44 auto and CC 10/22)then a pair of both the 357 and 44 Anniversary guns..NO I left several sets at home that weekend.....sometimes I think TOO MANY....see ya RR.

radicalrod":3dzuj80z said:
Steve, I think I have 19 pairs and one triple OM revolvers....one set of 200th year autos....2 pairs of rifles(44 auto and CC 10/22)then a pair of both the 357 and 44 Anniversary guns..NO I left several sets at home that weekend.....sometimes I think TOO MANY....see ya RR.
:shock: :shock: :shock: You all do well finding those back East they are hard to put together in the Rockies!

flatgate

Hawkeye
jperodeau":3gi2yynl said:
As a newbie to the forum, I have to ask - Why did you obscure the grip medallions and triggers? Is it a security measure?

Nah, he's just afraid we "snooty" collectors will critique the grip medallions and triggers since they may or may not be the "proper vintage"........

Would we do that?

In a heartbeat! No Mercy around here!

:D

flatgate

flatgate

Hawkeye
SteveRuger":2hlifcar said:
You all do well finding those back East they are hard to put together in the Rockies!

Well, I dunno, Steve. It seems you and I have gotten together and ended up with a couple of nice sets!!!

My New Bearcat Convertibles
128516925.jpg

Your Lightweight Single-Sixes
116763418.jpg

Folks, there are indeed a few decent Rugers west of the Mississippi!

:D

flatgate

contender

Ruger Guru
Steve,,, ya just had to say that. I just KNEW those bearcats would pop up again,,, but didn't expect him to add those tri-colors,,,! :D

flatgate

Hawkeye
OK, while I'm showing off, how about a pair of XR3-RED equipped .44 Flattops?

331486214.jpg

and, I didn't even try to hide the "wrong" grip medallions :D
which, since I got the pair together, has been rectified...

flatgate