Turners Sporting Goods selling Anniversary .44Mag BH

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Buckeye!

Blackhawk
5.5 in. is my barrel length limit on handguns...thats the only reason I don't have a 50th Annv. 44 BH

Rclark

Hunter
5.5 in. is my barrel length limit on handguns
I like 5.5 myself ... but in this case I made an exception and bought the 50th (a few months ago). Really like it ... even though it sports a 6.5 barrel. You're missing out :) .

JesterGrin_1

Single-Sixer
Well if you wish to get one you better hurry as I was informed they were pretty much sold out with only a few left. And by the way if you wish to have one shipped out of CA to your FFL then it is $125.00 plus another $30.00 to ship lol.

As soon as I read this post I jumped in my buggy and went to Turners.
Guy said they sold all 125 before the doors opened.
The good news is Turners is starting to look like a gun store again. Some ammo and a few guns. They even had some primers but no powder I needed. Best the store has looked in a looooong time.
Eric

Greg F.

Single-Sixer
It looks like the new owners are having a positive effect on the store. They're finally having some decent sales again. I heard they were almost bankrupt with the previous owners. Apparently they weren't paying their bills and owed their various vendors nearly 2 million dollars. At least part of the reason the stores were so empty is that the vendors had cut them off.