Tulsa Display Show Raffle.. Pr of OM 44 Flattops w/Stag grip

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
Well we are trying hard this year to top our Display Show fund raffle From last year.

This year we are offering a pair of Old Model 44 Flattops.

The first one has a 7 1/2" barrel. The gun features Sambar Stag grips(not original to the gun). The gun itself is 100% original and unconverted. Here are a couple pics.
_MG_0096.jpg

_MG_0098.jpg

The second is a 6 1/2" Flattop also with stag grips. This one is being restored to as new by Turnbull and will be 100% when it is done.

Both guns will be awarded to one lucky winner.

JULY UPDATE !!!!
The bonus gun is a Old Model 10" 44 Flattop with Ivory grips. Turnbull Color Case frame. This one is at the spa for the makeover as we speak. I will post pics early fall just as soon as it is done .Like all of Turnbull's work, it will be a stunning 44 Flattop for sure. Special Thanx to Doug and all the Turnbull folks for their continued support of our events.

Packages choices at this time are

5 tickets for the flattop pair and 1 ticket for the 10" Ivory/Turnbull Flattop drawing $100.
12 tickets and 3 bonus tickets for $200
25 tickets and 10 bonus tickets for $400

NO MORE MAIL IN . TICKETS AT TULSA ONLY THIS POINT. STOP BY AND SEE US AT THE RCA TABLE. 10/28...

All proceeds go to support the Tulsa Display Show Fund to help and encourage collectors to get out and show us all their great Ruger's.

Drawing to be held at the Banquet Saturday night 11/10.

You do not have to be present to win!!

Please contact Wanenmacher directly to reserve your table space (Display or Trade)
http://tulsaarmsshow.com/frames.html

We will be having the banquet at the Courtyard Marriott Tulsa Central again this year. Final details are still TBD but we will have another great dinner and banquet I am sure

RCA rate rooms are available as well. Single and Double rooms are $89. Suites and whirlpool rooms are more but still discounted. You can contact the hotel directly to book your reservations. Just mention you are part of the RCA group.

Courtyard Tulsa Central
3340 South 79th E. Ave
Tulsa, OK 74145
Phone: 918.660.0646

I will be once again asking for your generosity with donating items for our auction. All items are welcome and appreciated, big or small. It all helps a great cause.

Please contact me with questions and shipping details.

Thanks
David Lortscher
[email protected]

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
You guys are going to have to trust me on this one. You aint seen nothing yet!!!

Buy early, buy often.

I try and find nice stuff for you guys. I also try and get good stuff so we can help support our nice displays.

I had some anonymous help from a very good friend or this would have never been possible.

My only problem is not sure how I can top it next year!!! :lol:

Dave

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
S&W44Spcl said:
I've not seen many nicer and the stag grips are terrific. Think I'll plan on attending.

We hope you make it The banquet is a lot of fun. be sure to stop by and say hello at the show even if you cannot make the dinner.

Dave

Ruger1nut

Blackhawk
Congratulations to Jerry Hertel and Mike Kamler, this years winners. Both were big supporters of the Display Show Fund

Thanx Guys!!

Dave