trigger stop?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
contender":894w28mk said:
Well, I had a bid on all that stuff,, & lost out,,,! It WAS a sleeper when I placed my bid this morning.

Ok, back to my question about the trigger stop...is that price still a sleeper? hate to think I overbid. :wink:

contender

Ruger Guru
When I posted the above post,, it had already closed. I know I didn't win it. I studied the parts listed,, and I had my doubts about the hammer in the pic,, and one trigger was broken,, so I figured I was trying to buy a set of stocks, the trigger stop, one trigger, & a few other small parts woth having. I think it closed about $1 above my high bid. Was it you that won it???

HAWKEYE#28

Staff member
8) It is called a Dewey trigger adjustable trigger stop, as I recall. I have owned but two in my long time four decade chase..........It was worth the price of the pkg and the rest of the offering was free........... :wink:

BlkHawk73

Hunter
contender":2vl1b8p0 said:
Was it you that won it???

Sorry, it was. :) I was just really going for the little pkg and only 'cause it was only the 2nd one I'd ever seen. I know where the other is and might try and go after it now. What do I offer for the the trigger stop and still have it be a fair price?

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Ok, thank you sir! :) I'll try and weasel that off it's current owner sometime or at least let him know.

contender

Ruger Guru
AH-HA! So it was you,,,,!!!!!!!
I too was wanting the trigger stop package. That was my main thing,, and the stocks looked like shooter grade. That hammer just doesn't look right to me. So,, I figured $10-$15 for the stocks,, & about $20 or so for the stop,, and bid in that range. You got me,,,,!

BlkHawk73

Hunter
contender":1bgk6eo2 said:
AH-HA! So it was you,,,,!!!!!!!
I too was wanting the trigger stop package. That was my main thing,, and the stocks looked like shooter grade. That hammer just doesn't look right to me. So,, I figured $10-$15 for the stocks,, & about $20 or so for the stop,, and bid in that range. You got me,,,,!

Sorry! :wink: I know a few auctions you spoke of winning in the past YOU GOT ME! :lol:

contender

Ruger Guru
And the fun continues,,,,!
:D
(PS; When you get all those parts,, you keep the trigger stop package,, and send me the rest of the stuff,,,!)

flatgate

Hawkeye
Awww, you guy's, except Mr. SPLITZ, have been "sleeping at the wheel"!

NOT PERMITTED! Wake UP!

I've been posting pics of the Dewey Trigger Stop for many, many years here on the Forum.

I rest my case..........

flatgate

flatgate

Hawkeye
For those that may not know what we are discussing.....

133940937.jpg

Upper right corner of the image. It replaces the Old Model trigger spring plunger, the one that rides in the hole in the grip frame behind the trigger.
One simply adjusts the length of the plunger so there's no "over travel" of the trigger after the sear "breaks".

IMHO, they are quite scarce. I've not seen but a handful in over 25 years of collecting "things Ruger".

flatgate

bob308

Bearcat
i have 3 of them all in pistols. my superblackhawk .44 .30carbine and .357 61/2". put them in back when you could buy them new.