Trigger Lashes Just After Hammer Releases

Help Support Ruger Forum:

KLM

Bearcat
HI, I have searched the Ruger Forum but I have not seen a problem I have been experiencing so I am posting it here and appreciate any help you can give me to solve this problem.

I have two new model Ruger Bisley Vaquero .45 revolvers. The stainless steel revolver has a problem such that after the trigger is pulled it will rebound forward about a quarter inch as the hammer drives forward. It may occur after the hammer strikes the frame/transfer bar. I have replaced the stainless hammer with the hammer from the other gun (blued) which doesn't exhibit this problem. If the stainless hammer is placed in the blued gun, it rebounds there, too. I can't see any difference between the hammers that seems significant. The stainless hammer is 0.005 in. thicker.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

KLM

Bearcat
Thanks Aggie01.
I made CAS's modification prior to the posting; the trigger pull is about 3 lbs. I can't see any points where the SS hammer can rub on trigger linkages. The SS and blued hammers have very similar dimensions including the face except the SS hammer is thicker.

It seems like the transfer bar is popping off the firing pin with the SS hammer but not with the blued hammer. Yet dimensions on the hammer face are very similar.