tri-color single six

Help Support Ruger Forum:

jimC2

Bearcat
Came across this at a small gun shop in the middle of nowhere. Not the best pictures but I'm working on improving.
TriColor008.jpg
[/img]
TriColor007.jpg

looks pretty good to these eyes........nice find..............don't get much "brighter" with any red background...... get a tripod, use the 'macro' mode, and try all your settings,(flash, no flash, etc.) we use the setting for "e-mail pictures", and at least with a digital camera you can easily delete and reshoot,LOTS of shots.......over and over and over...........

americal

Hunter
Great find 8) looks to be in high percentage condition :!: always hard to find :? one in my area of gunshows & shops--- congragulations :D

Chance

Buckeye
Great find. Would miss manners smack my knuckles if I asked the price range since that is the gun that's sits at the top of my want list.

flatgate

Hawkeye
OK, I've regained my composure...... :)

Does the gun have a "flat faced" ejector button or a "concave" style?

I'd sure like to know the serial number.......

flatgate

flatgate

Hawkeye
tomiswho":fye37lrx said:
flatgate, sounds like you've got your wallet out already....

Actually, no. I'm just asking since I have 362 friends who would like to know just in case it's a consecutive serial number to one they have...and not a one of them wants to "show their hand".......

:D

flatgate

jimC2

Bearcat
Firsttimegrampa":b1rmmig0 said:
What is the serial number range ? I was going to ask if you bought it but noticed the background color... :p
2029xx and that is a shop cloth I used so it wouldn't get scratched.

jimC2

Bearcat
rugerguy":4jqeppo3 said:
looks pretty good to these eyes........nice find..............don't get much "brighter" with any red background...... get a tripod, use the 'macro' mode, and try all your settings,(flash, no flash, etc.) we use the setting for "e-mail pictures", and at least with a digital camera you can easily delete and reshoot,LOTS of shots.......over and over and over...........
I plan on trying more shots, can't seem to get the focus right. The red has got to go.

jimC2

Bearcat
flatgate":3pvo8hop said:
OK, I've regained my composure...... :)

Does the gun have a "flat faced" ejector button or a "concave" style?

I'd sure like to know the serial number.......

flatgate
How about convex with grooves? I'll take a picture or two of it so you can see. 2029xx

flatgate

Hawkeye
Well, it ain't bad...

My "favorite" is this "odd ball"...

12401396.jpg

The s/n is a "two digit", 200088 followed by the letter "S".

:D

flatgate