Trausch Grips--The Best

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lanber

Bearcat
I bought 2 Trausch grips for my SP101's, and like them very much. I had ordered 1 black and 1 ivory, but received 2 blacks by mistake. I liked the ones I received so much I didn't care. I received an email asking how I liked them, and I said I did but got 2 black ones. Mr. Trausch said, "Keep the black one as a gift. I am sending you the ivory one as well." Great place to deal with! :D

P94/GP100

Single-Sixer
Trausch makes superb grips-it's unfortunate that they have relatively low visibility here in the US. Jacques Trausch is a true gentleman and a pleasure to deal with. Relatively recently (and discussed in depth here on the forum) I used one of his TJ84R grips (designed for the round-butted Speed/Service Six models) on my square-butt Security Six-Jacques modified a set for me, and based on my experiences and suggestions, modified a second, improved set which will remain on my Security Six-for carry and IDPA/steel plate competion. They are simply superb grips, both ergonomically and in terms of recoil dissipation. I recommend them highly-and now that Ruger has made the apparent choice to go the Hogue grip route on their double-action revolvers, hopefully Trausch will also provide us with a set of their excellent grips as an option-they'd be superb for the GP100 series in particular, in my opinion.

Best, Jon

SAA

Bearcat
I prefer the looks of wooden grips, but for controllable DA-shooting the Trausch grips are great.

ronto

Hunter
I have them on my DAO SP101 daily CCW that I pocket carry...Not "sticky" like Hogues and provides a solid grip with full-house 357 loads...A great grip for the SP101!

contender

Ruger Guru
My mom has Traush grips on her SP-101. She likes them.
Now,,,
SAA, I know you are in Sweden, so, tell me about those playing cards. The Aces are marked as "E." Explain please.

contender

Ruger Guru
Here is my Mom with hers,,,!

5f7248a7.jpg

SAA

Bearcat
contender":3icqe089 said:
Now,,,
SAA, I know you are in Sweden, so, tell me about those playing cards. The Aces are marked as "E." Explain please.
The Swedish word for Ace is Ess.
I deleted the picture, I intended to show a picture of my Speed-six with Trausch grips but somehow I got the wrong pic. :?

bradktn

Bearcat
+++++on Trausch grips! Ordered a pair for my 3-inch sp101, which I was thinking of selling since I have a 2.25 inch being Geminized, but with the new grips it makes a perfect field gun. I could not believe how much more controllable hot 125 grain loads were. Ordered on monday, had by Friday, shipped from France! Even got a nice email asking how the transaction went. There is no way my check had cleared by the time they were mailed. Super service.

contender

Ruger Guru
My mom will appreciate the fact that she's been called a "model" at 79 years old. She got her Traush grips as a Karma! Thanks!

A

Anonymous

I cant seem to get that link to do anything,they seem hard to get a hold ofto order grips is there maybe another link to them

otis24

Bearcat
When I last corresponded with Jacques, he was working on producing grips for the GP100. Jacques continues to try to find a distributor here in the U.S. to carry his grips. I have given away many sets of his grips here in various "Karma" drawings, including the ones mama Contender are holding. Come to think of it, I have severl sets of grips yet that I need to feature in a Karma. They are for autos and S&W revolvers.

Latest posts