Chuckbuster

Single-Sixer
If you want to transform your UGLY DUCKLING

DSC00029.jpg

Into a BEAUTIFUL SHOOTER

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

NM .41Mag Blackhawk, Custom Zebrawood with Casehead Medallions

Just get ahold of Jim K. aka 41 Magnum, and he will get you fixed up. EXCELLENT Fit, Finish and Feel. Quick Smooth transaction. Most of you probably already know but Jim is AAA guy.

Allen207

Single-Sixer
Very nice! I just got my new set of grips from Jim and they are excellent. I will need to get around to posting a pic or 2 at some point.

gregs45auto

Single-Sixer
I also have several of Jim's excellent grip sets in birdseye maple with 41 mag case heads. Well worth it. greg

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
madd-trapper":129aimgq said:
I like those extended grips. Will they fit on a Single Six?
Thanks!

It's likely that those particular ones wouldn't fit, since they're for the new mid-frame Anniversary model.

However, Jim ("41 magnum") makes all sorts of grips, and it's possible he makes extended panels for other frames. Or can. Here's a link to his offerings: http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=60533

Good luck! They're great grips and he's a great guy to work with.

-- Sam

Chuckbuster

Single-Sixer
TWG
IMO "goodyears" would be an UPGRADE.
Those things on a Single Action are more like having recapped Sears labels on your F150 or Silverado.
Kevin

rhatimi

Bearcat
Yosemite Sam":2i18odnm said:
Me too:

IMG_1216_lightened_small.jpg

These are the "extended" panels for the 50th Anniversary frame (gun is a Lipsey's .44 Special).

-- Sam

WOW! have never seen anything like it but looks beautiful! Looks comfortable to shoot as well.

nn

Single-Sixer
Very nice looking grips in this thread, how do they work while shooting, slippery?

Allen207

Single-Sixer
Mine don't feel slippery, however I have not shot with them on a really hot sweaty day, so I can't attest to how they would do under those conditions. Additionally mine are on a single six, so there isn't a lot of recoil to contend with.

I will say they feel and look great, and I am already setting aside some wood for next spring.