Took delivery of my new GP100 4" SS and LOVE it...!!!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

56-210

Bearcat
Hyp-storian":3ggerdol said:
Yesterday I picked up my new gun (decided to accept the dealer's offer of a SS model for the same price as the blued I'd ordered), and I LOVE everything about it! I absolutely LOVE this gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I knew you would get it once you saw it...Great deal too...If you find the pull a bit stout, Wolf springs has a kit that reduces that, fairly cheap and an easy install...(I have mine at 10lbs)

Hyp-storian

Bearcat
WendyZXZ":xdkrsz9h said:
Hyp-storian":xdkrsz9h said:
WendyZXZ":xdkrsz9h said:
I have had mine for many years. It is one of my favorite revolvers and is what I keep loaded here at the house as well as what I carry when out camping, hunting, fishing. The SS is ideal for that.

Hi Wendy,

I only hope that my wife will also grow to love as much as you do.
We're both newbies, and though I loved shooting at the range from the first moment I tried it, she flinched a lot and HATED the kaBOOM!
And that's with .38 special ammo- I wouldn't want to give her a heart attack by loading it with .357 rounds...LOL

I am a typical Texas country gal. I was shooting by the time I was 5 or 6. 5 for shooting with a BB/pellet gun and 6 for a .22 LR.

My wife, by contrast, is a Dutch girl, and in Holland the only folks who have guns are the cops and (of course) the criminals. Not a single law abiding citizen of that entire country has a CCW, and if you somehow managed to buy a gun (on the black market) and tried to defend your life in YOUR OWN HOME the authorities would throw your butt in prison for 20 years. I kid you not- they're absolutely nuts over in Europe when it comes to guns (and protecting/defending your life)!

Hyp-storian

Bearcat
56-210":1y1pp6vy said:
Hyp-storian":1y1pp6vy said:
Yesterday I picked up my new gun (decided to accept the dealer's offer of a SS model for the same price as the blued I'd ordered), and I LOVE everything about it! I absolutely LOVE this gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I knew you would get it once you saw it...Great deal too...If you find the pull a bit stout, Wolf springs has a kit that reduces that, fairly cheap and an easy install...(I have mine at 10lbs)

Yep, it was love at first sight, and when I shot it I loved it even MORE! LOL
I think I got a pretty good deal for $565 out the door price,and the dealer let me have 2 boxes of (50) Speer Gold Dot JHP for $20 each because I had so much aggravation with being jerked around for a month.
I am now one happy camper...; - )