Too Many 32's??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

32shooter

Blackhawk
If I could get a LCR with a 3" barrel I might be interested. Don't need another snubby. Than again don't think I need ANY more. 😜 Did I really say that? That Birdshead Single Six sure is a nice one! Where does one stop with all this?

lolbell

Single-Sixer
Had a LCR in 327 didn't work out for me. I had to let it go.The Birdshead fills the LCR's roll quite well

Boxhead

Blackhawk
Missing one.

uhriP5v.jpg

3oUXPE7.jpg

Green Frog

Single-Sixer
I've been looking through some old threads and it seems like every time someone opens up about thread about 32s, whether loading, different models, or any other variation on the theme, there seems to be a great deal of interest. When you go to gun shows or stores, ammo available or even guns themselves command a premium if they're available at all.

I wonder whether it would be worthwhile to organize some sort of an interest group along the lines of of the "44 Associates" of another era. Perhaps we could call ourselves the "32 Aficionados" or some such. So what do you think? I've bookmarked this thread since my PM box fills up so fast. I'll respond to you via a PM if you express interest and give you my email so we can establish a list.

So, whuduyathink?
Green Frog

JBP

Single-Sixer
I've been looking through some old threads and it seems like every time someone opens up about thread about 32s, whether loading, different models, or any other variation on the theme, there seems to be a great deal of interest. When you go to gun shows or stores, ammo available or even guns themselves command a premium if they're available at all.

I wonder whether it would be worthwhile to organize some sort of an interest group along the lines of of the "44 Associates" of another era. Perhaps we could call ourselves the "32 Aficionados" or some such. So what do you think? I've bookmarked this thread since my PM box fills up so fast. I'll respond to you via a PM if you express interest and give you my email so we can establish a list.

So, whuduyathink?
Green Frog
R u thinking all 32's or concentrating on revolvers/semi autos. 32 H&R Mag is one of my favorite revolver rounds and I do carry a SP 101 on occasion. I think that the 32 ACP is a great training round. Small foot print, low recoil and accurate. I moved my wife and granddaughter to my PP after starting them off on a .22. That's as much recoil as my wife will tolerate.

bpimwheel

Bearcat
Assembled all of my .32's for a family get together. I think I found all of them. You might say I have a thing for the .32's.
I know there are a few more on the forum that appreciate the .32's.
Starting at 12:00.
Ruger Baby Vaquero 32
Ruger Single Six 32
Ruger Blackhawk 327
Ruger Fixed Sight Bisley 32
Ruger Single Seven 327
Ruger Blackhawk 32/20 327 (reamed)
Ruger Singe Seven 327 (Converted to Bisley)
Ruger Adjustable Sights 32
Ruger SP101 327
Ruger SP101 327
Ruger Single Six 32
Taurus 32
Top - Marlin 1894 Cowboy 32
zCvwDWY.jpg
Very nice wood on the bottom three revolvers.
More information on them would be appreciated.

32shooter

Blackhawk

Very nice wood on the bottom three revolvers.
More information on them would be appreciated.
Sure, they are all maple. The stainless one has Chigs grips, which he fit to the frame. The other 2 were done by a former member here, believe his name was Swindler. Was from western Ohio if I remember correctly. I believe I also sent him the frame to fit them.

StevethePirate

Bearcat
That 32 Lever Gun is looking awesome! These need to make a comeback! I recently picked up a S&W in 32Mag and I'm becoming a convert for small and light guns.

bigbillyboy

Buckeye
Assembled all of my .32's for a family get together. I think I found all of them. You might say I have a thing for the .32's.
I know there are a few more on the forum that appreciate the .32's.
Starting at 12:00.
Ruger Baby Vaquero 32
Ruger Single Six 32
Ruger Blackhawk 327
Ruger Fixed Sight Bisley 32
Ruger Single Seven 327
Ruger Blackhawk 32/20 327 (reamed)
Ruger Singe Seven 327 (Converted to Bisley)
Ruger Adjustable Sights 32
Ruger SP101 327
Ruger SP101 327
Ruger Single Six 32
Taurus 32
Top - Marlin 1894 Cowboy 32
zCvwDWY.jpg
You can be very proud ! That is an impressive collection for sure.