TNZ 10/22 Question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
I have a TNZ I picked up a couple of years ago. I was searching the internet today for info on it. I found a forum where it was stated the TNZ has a match trigger and match chamber. Does anyone know if this is true. I have just got a scope for it and have not fired it. I know I have not been satisfied with the triggers and accuracy oy my other 10/22s. When I shoot rifles I mostly shoot .22 Military Trainers with good triggers and barrels and are very accurate. I am thinking about selling my 10/22s. I have a K10/22T (real stainless not the grey), USST MKII Broad Stripe, and the first Talo race Rifle as well as the TNZ. I like the looks and feel of the Race Rifles but it is hard to justify putting more money in a gun that already cost $550.00 + and does not shoot well.

22eley

Bearcat
1gunsnotenough":2y4g7kqv said:
I have a TNZ I picked up a couple of years ago. I was searching the internet today for info on it. I found a forum where it was stated the TNZ has a match trigger and match chamber. Does anyone know if this is true. I have just got a scope for it and have not fired it. I know I have not been satisfied with the triggers and accuracy oy my other 10/22s. When I shoot rifles I mostly shoot .22 Military Trainers with good triggers and barrels and are very accurate. I am thinking about selling my 10/22s. I have a K10/22T (real stainless not the grey), USST MKII Broad Stripe, and the first Talo race Rifle as well as the TNZ. I like the looks and feel of the Race Rifles but it is hard to justify putting more money in a gun that already cost $550.00 + and does not shoot well.
I HAD 2 of the TNZs,its just another 10/22, john

Latest posts