The stuff people will complain about....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
OMG!! The bullseye on my pistol targets is BLACK! Oh, what will I do? :roll: :roll: I'll have to aim for the White areas and hope I miss the BLACK LINES AND PRINTING. :roll: :roll:

pistol%20correction%20chart.jpg~original

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Hi,

Just letting the mind wander...

Methinks there are some people out there who should have to pass a test and get a permit before they're allowed to exercise their First Amendment rights in public the way some of those same folks think we need to jump thru those hoops with the Second.

And, just maybe, if a lot of troublemakers out there didn't go to such lengths to LOOK like one of the several available colors of B-34 and B-27 targets (dark pants and hoodies in sketchy neighborhoods after dark and such), and ACT like the BGs in other types of targets, they wouldn't catch as many bullets?

Rick C

Jeepnik

Hawkeye
GunnyGene said:
OMG!! The bullseye on my pistol targets is BLACK! Oh, what will I do? :roll: :roll: I'll have to aim for the White areas and hope I miss the BLACK LINES AND PRINTING. :roll: :roll:

pistol%20correction%20chart.jpg~original

You know, I've always wondered why they use black in the center of targets. It seems white would be easier to use dark colored sights on.

Tom W

Blackhawk
Shooters of Columbus is where I go to use the range. The cost is low, ventilation is good, but the A.C. is kinda lousy, as the indoor range is inside of a corrugated steel building and in the summer months, unless it is raining, it's almost unbearably hot. The people there are NOT racists or idiots, and are always helpful.

Latest posts