The references are mailed!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

bigbore45colt

Hunter
Looking forward to it, Chad!

Blkhawk73 - rent a car and come to Harrisburg next weekend...it's only a 2 hour drive. Even if you can only make it for the day, you'll enjoy it!

BB45C

BlkHawk73

Hunter
bigbore45colt":vkw65nw5 said:
Looking forward to it, Chad!

Blkhawk73 - rent a car and come to Harrisburg next weekend...it's only a 2 hour drive. Even if you can only make it for the day, you'll enjoy it!

BB45C

Trust me, I'd love to but after the 5+ hr drive to Long Island... couple that with a pretty busy weekend and there's little time left. Have a concert in the city Sunday and Sat will be used mostly assessing what we gotta do to the wife's grandparent's basement apartment her brother has lived in for the past 4 yrs and virtually ruined. :evil:

contender

Ruger Guru
Blkhawk73,, I can promise you that we'll have a lot more fun in Harrisburg than what you described! Come on over,, as those chores will still be there the next week. The RCA show won't,,,,!

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Trust me, I'd much prefer the show. I'd however have the wrath of the Mrs to contend with afterwards though. NOT missing the concert in NYC either. Waited a loooong time for this one. 8)

Scott

Single-Sixer
Received my first reference and I'm glad to report that my single six is a mildly rare Ruger! What a way to worsen my new ruger addiction.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Got my refernce today as well. Perfect timing too! Will provide some relaxation this weekend while at the wife's grandparent's on Long Island, NY.