The moose in my creek video from last winter..

Help Support Ruger Forum:

reuben_j_cogburn

Blackhawk
When that moose got caught in my creek last winter, I put my action camera on, and went out and shoveled that ramp...

I finally posted the video, (unedited), to Rumble.

If you would like to view the 14+ minute video click the link..

ATTENTION: I used Army words during the...event.. and I DID NOT edit them out... On request of the original group I posted it for... (They are the degenerates that I grew up with), and they wanted it raw... I asked them!!

So for those of you, who are a bit more easily offended, or a bit more civilized than I am.... (an easy hurdle).... You have been warned!!... ;)

Mods... please feel free to remove this....

Thank you...

Reuben..

I'll watch the video in a second, but you mean Army words, like you gave the moose orders? :)

That's a great video! I'm glad the moose got out. Your dog sure didn't like the moose at all.

Question: How did the moose get down into the creek in the first place? Was it on the path you shoveled out more?

Last edited:

reuben_j_cogburn

Blackhawk
The moose had been working it's way down the creek, and just kind of slid into the hole... like an otter or beaver slide. But it didn't push enough snow to be able to get out....
I shoveled the path where it went in, deep enough I figured it could climb out. It was down to the level of the ice.. Which was about 30" thick or so... the snow was much deeper. I was concerned I would slide into the hole and not be able to get out, myself.. The snowshoes were becoming some pretty good ski's at that point..