The long & lonely life of Roberto Esquivel Cabrera

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tinman

Buckeye
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,811
Location
Texas
Now that it has become known I would bet he will no longer be searching for assistance. Some "entrepreneur" from the area surrounding Hollyweird will hire him to be in the "movies"..... :oops:
 
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
9,393
Location
Woodbury, Tn
We get grins, but the man is truly miserable. Freaks of nature become ridiculed, have low self esteem, and function is affected both psychologically, and physically. Usually the larger the penis, the less rigid the erection. Yes, I worked in urology for a while.
gramps
 

toysoldier

Hunter
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
3,332
Location
Hutchinson, KS USA
gramps said:
We get grins, but the man is truly miserable. Freaks of nature become ridiculed, have low self esteem, and function is affected both psychologically, and physically. Usually the larger the penis, the less rigid the erection. Yes, I worked in urology for a while.
gramps

+1 Gramps
I was Prince of the Pee Palace (urology tech) in an OR for several years. One of the more memorable cases involved a patch urethroplasty. Took the guy's foreskin off in a long strip, split open his urethra from tip to base, and sewed in the patch to correct stricture caused by infection, probably because of the excessive length---22". :shock:
 

Acorn

Buckeye
Joined
Sep 10, 2006
Messages
1,311
Location
North Huntingdon Pa.
Reminds me of a joke.

Who is the most popular guy in a nudist colony?




Answer......The guy that can carry 2 cups of coffee and a dozen
donuts at the same time.
 

don44

Hunter
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
2,928
Location
Idaho
Acorn said:
Reminds me of a joke.

Who is the most popular guy in a nudist colony?




Answer......The guy that can carry 2 cups of coffee and a dozen
donuts at the same time.


:lol: :lol:
 

coach

Hunter
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
3,488
Location
Jacksonville, Maryland
I'll have the coffee, but I think I'll lay off the donuts until they can figure out how to put the donuts in boxes. :roll:
Seriously, life would be miserable as described for the afflicted.
 

m657

Buckeye
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
1,412
Location
sunny Orygun territory
11952749_1495300847276288_2868742396998946328_o.jpg
 

hpman66

Hunter
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
2,278
Colonialgirl said:
AND that all reminds me of the Joke about the two liars at the urinals in a Bar Restroom;

Guy 1: Boy that water is cold !!

Guy 2: And DEEP too!!

I heard the same joke EXCEPT the two liars were urinating off of a bridge! :eek: :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
 

tinman

Buckeye
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,811
Location
Texas
hpman66 said:
Colonialgirl said:
AND that all reminds me of the Joke about the two liars at the urinals in a Bar Restroom;

Guy 1: Boy that water is cold !!

Guy 2: And DEEP too!!

I heard the same joke EXCEPT the two liars were urinating off of bridge! :eek: :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:


It was a really low bridge........and the water wasn't really that deep................... :wink:
 

Latest posts

Top