The best addition to the 10/22 !!!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

erreertt

Single-Sixer
https://youtu.be/bQ-ANs3csOA

I never knew they made these and it is the best 30$ I've spent in my life!
Dump 22lr, shake, squeeze.

reloader

Single-Sixer
Theres been a few versions of those around for the 10-22 for years. They are great for loading the banana clips.
I must admit though that since the price of 22 ammo has gone up that mine gets very little use.

dingode

Single-Sixer
I have that one and the original for my Ruger MK 1,2,3 pistols. I have the adapters for the SR22 pistol and SW 15-22 rifle for the lightning grip loader, the work great and are worth every penny!

erreertt

Single-Sixer
How do you like the pistol loaders? Is it the same dump and shake or is it like a regular loader style

dingode

Single-Sixer
Both loaders work great and I don't go to the range without them. The lightening grip loader requires a pull of the "trigger" to load each round, but it's easy and very quick.

triton186

Bearcat
I'm guessing these loaders work by pushing on the actual bullet portion of the round? anyone have any issues with it "bending" bullets in the cases when using these? I've been seeing lots of loose and wobbly bullets in the cases in the last couple years. its been most common with Winchester and Remington from what I've seen. I would imagine if the bullet is loose, it might get tweeked at an angle when its pushed into the mag with these loaders. I would imagine it might lead to loading/jamming issues especially in the fast loading semi autos.

erreertt

Single-Sixer
Fox Mike said:
I have had a Mc Fadden for years that I use for my MKIIIs. Works like a champ. :D :D
You like the mk3? I been looking at the 2245 lite not to sure if I want to be that fancy

dingode

Single-Sixer
Erreertt,
I have a MKI, MKII, and a MKIII 22/45 and I like them all. IMHO I think the MKII is the best of the series. It has the last shot bolt hold open that's lacking on the MKI and none of the lawyer crap the MKIII has (mag safety and LCI, lock)

That being said the mag safety and LCI are easily removed from the MKII. But I'm going to stick with the MKII being the best. I think Ruger put a bit more care into their guns back then.

What ever model you get, get a McFadden loader, well worth the money!