the 10/22 has not risen from the ashes (yet)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Yesterday, Son found what's left of my ATV AR. Barrel with the bolt carrier fused in place, gas tube, muzzle brake, and gas block. Nothing else identifiable. Big solidified puddles of aluminum but the majority of that is ATV components.
The 10/22 barrel should have survived and maybe the steeltube from the SIGHTRON scope but it's mixed with so much other trash that a quick look didn't catch it.
Wonder if VORTEX & SIGHTRON lifetime no fault warranties cover this?

Alabama, in the bend of the Tennessee River
That's sad, Mobuck. Sorry for your loss, glad you are ok. I had a gun tragedy this week too. Bought a gorgeous and pristine 1969 vintage Browning Safari on GunBroker, when it arrived at my local shop, UPS had somehow managed to actually break it in half. Unbelievable.
received_434936325382025.jpeg

That's sad, Mobuck. Sorry for your loss, glad you are ok. I had a gun tragedy this week too. Bought a gorgeous and pristine 1969 vintage Browning Safari on GunBroker, when it arrived at my local shop, UPS had somehow managed to actually break it in half. Unbelievable.
View attachment 8947
Can I ask how the claim against UPS is going, assuming it was well insured?
I've never had good luck with them without a full blown drawn out fight.
Thanks

eveled

Hawkeye
I can't even imagine what you and your family are going through. More thoughts and prayers sent