Thank You Jeff Quinn:

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jeff Quinn

Single-Sixer
Glad you liked it, but that article was written by Paco Kelly. I have not tried the Sweet 17 myself.

ab4ka

Single-Sixer
I had a Sweet 17 (on a Remington 700 .223) and it was a fine scope. I didn't get to try the compensation, but as far as the scope itself it was great once I got it sighted in.

yeah, but Jeff and "company" put many of these fine articles and stories out there , on a 'format' for the rest of the world to "see" ...so yes, Jeff, the "thanks" is still there from ALL of us....great job!!

Nice pick on that rifle by the way,Steve44, my friend has one and its a "shooting machine...very accurate too...he's nuts about them 17s'

KWYJIBO

Blackhawk
Not to hijack the thread here, but I LOVE the reviews on GunBlast. You guys do a great job. I even read the stuff about guns that don't really interest me. Okay, pretty much all guns interest me, and your site is one of the best around for reviewing them!

ELMO

Bearcat
I have the Sweet 17 scope mounted on my NEF .17HMR rifle and it has done great so far. I have taken a few groundhogs with it this year and will go after squirrels later on this fall.

Not to continue the "hijack" but I agree with KWYJIBO that the evaluations in GunBlast are RIGHT ON! Not only that, but he'll actually answer you if you have a question...Wow!

Jeff Quinn

Single-Sixer
Thanks for the kind words, fellows. Glad you enjoy Gunblast.com
That makes all the effort worthwhile.

steveinaz

Single-Sixer
Jeff
Your site is the first I hit when seeking reviews on guns. I appreciate your efforts, and respect your opinions. Your unbiased approach is clear, and lends alot of credibility to your conclusions. You seem like a guy who just loves to shoot....anything; no agenda. Thanks man.

Steve