temporarily single

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Mike J

Hunter
One of my sisters lives on the intercoastal waterway at Perdido Key. She & her husband are going out of town for a month. She wants my wife & kids to come house sit for them (our kids are homeschooled so they wont miss school. They can learn as well there as anywhere). My wife & kids want to do it. It doesn't really make sense to me as they will just be living in someone else's house for a month. It isn't like they are going to have the use of the boats & get to really go play like when we go visit with them there.
Of course, while they are doing this I will stay home & work & take care of the animals. I told her they can do this if they like. I pretty much try to let her do what she wants.
I really don't think it is wise though.

Goldstar225

Single-Sixer
Been married 18 years to #3. The first 4-5 years had their moments of difficulty but as the years have passed we've grown together as never before. Have some shared interests. She's disabled (leg amputee) which limits her freedom. I retired four years ago so we spend a great deal of time together and only rarely have disagreements which don't last long or get intense.

Mobuck

Hawkeye
Well, she's home. Less than 10 words spoken and those related to a 'Wheel of Fortune' puzzle.
She did fix my evening meal: partially cooked venison burger and over cooked rice(it averages out, right?). Dishes she used are still sitting unwashed the the sink. She slept most of the afternoon and went to bed about 7PM. I can hear her in there now--snorting, gurgling, and gasping(that's her normal sleeping sounds).

Gator89

Buckeye
Well, she's home. Less than 10 words spoken and those related to a 'Wheel of Fortune' puzzle.
She did fix my evening meal: partially cooked venison burger and over cooked rice(it averages out, right?). Dishes she used are still sitting unwashed the the sink. She slept most of the afternoon and went to bed about 7PM. I can hear her in there now--snorting, gurgling, and gasping(that's her normal sleeping sounds).

Sleep apnea?

dannyd

Blackhawk
I have my own room it's on the other side of the house. Started doing that over twenty years ago because she was diagnosed with cancer. Between all the treatments and cancer drugs it was hard for her to sleep, so if she didn't sleep I didn't sleep.

People tend to judge me hard sometimes, but try living with a cancer patient it will be 23 years in November definitely no fun; she has been operated on almost every two years. The up side; I have become one good nurse and learned a lot of long words. ;)

Latest posts