SOLD T/C rifles

Help Support Ruger Forum:

***SPF*** 50 caliber percussion Thompson Center 29" barrel Hawken. Another of my black powder rifle collection that I am listing. This is about as nice as you will find. Color case-hardened. Nice wood. I bought this one from a guy a long time ago, and I have never fired it. I think he may have, but if so- it surely wasn't much. 3- screw tang model. Extremely light blemishes on wood and metal. They show up much better in these pics that with the naked eye. You can message me for more pics- I took around 30 to show every inch of this rifle. $290 shipped where legal.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** SPF*** T/C Renegade 50 caliber percussion. Very good condition. All the awesomeness of a Hawken without the flashy brasswork. Message for more pics- I have about 30 pics of it. No damage. Mirror-like blued finish. 27" barrel. $275 shipped where legal. This has been the rifle I carry to SW Colorado on my elk/deer hunts (whenever I get drawn for a tag).

Last edited: