T 514

Help Support Ruger Forum:

1gunsnotenough

Buckeye
Got this off of GB this week. It was listed oddly so only had two other bids.
What is a newer T514 worth? Thanks
T514.jpg
[/img]

street

Hunter
rugerguy":1ijv4b9a said:
I sold the blue ones in the mid $325-350 range and the stainless ones for MORE.......

Yes Dan! This is another example of a very rare "NEW MODEL" selling for what a common new model does. One of these days when the Old Models dry up, and the only ones that you can find will look like some one used it as a hammer, Or else some one will sell their collection, but the price will be a fortune. The prices for the New Models will catch up to how rare some of them are. A word to the wise. "You Old Model collectors should put away some of the hard to find New Models while you still can."

yessir, try and sell one of those at a "collectors price" never did, never could ,still haven't either.....the guys shopping the gun shows ,know ONLY "market".............anyway, these were always a tough sell , and I happen to like them, my favorite barrel length..........oh and Laura sold ALL of her "old " T514's , years ago, boxes, muzzle breaks and all..... :roll:

John K

Bearcat
What is a T514?
How is it different form a standard/MKI, MKII?

Nice pistol by the way.

street

Hunter
John K":28iavltg said:
What is a T514?
How is it different form a standard/MKI, MKII?

Nice pistol by the way.

T=target
514= 5 and 1/4 in bl.

Different than a Standard= basically the target verson has a different size barrel and fully adjustable sights. The standard has a 4 3/4 and 6 in. barrel, while the Target, T514, has a heavy tapered 5 and 1/4 in. barrel

Bullseye57

Single-Sixer
I'm with Dan on the T514's barrel profile, it's one of my favorites. Picked up a stainless one up for $200 a few years back.

M2_T514ss.JPG

R,
Bullseye

Latest posts