SURE IS GREEN IN IDAHO

Help Support Ruger Forum:

mb111263

Single-Sixer
That is a beautiful ride through that area...a very scenic 50 miles!

I will be driving through there again in 2013...really looking forward to it, too!

sixshot

Buckeye
KWYJIBO, I'm pretty sure we will be here, not sure if Callshot will be out of bed by then, he's a late starter & an early finisher, except when eating, then it reverses!
Again, take the first right past the Goodyear Tire Store & I'm the 3rd house, my Blue 1 ton Dodge will be under the carport, says HANGUNR on the license plate.

callshot

Blackhawk
KWYJIBO, I am up before Dick. I will be at home or just getting a dinner from the seniors center for Mrs. Betty. I am never very far from the house as Dick has pointed out before. Welcome to MECCA, Pilgrim. :roll: Steve

Sheriff

Single-Sixer
Steve, have you got those sunflower seed hulls out of the floorboard and the icecream drips off the seatcovers, yet?

KWYJIBO

Blackhawk
Dick and Steve, I'd be honored to meet either one/both of you. I should be rolling into town tomorrow about noon or shortly after.

Then I can call myself a Ruger Haji.

contender

Ruger Guru
Lets see, Jeff & Dick in a belly bumping contest,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!! They will swear that an earthquake is hitting Idaho, Wyoming, and will be felt as far away as Arizona!

callshot

Blackhawk
Russell I got most of them, but had to take him out again. The wind was blowing really hard so I just opened both doors and it blew all of them clean over Wyoming and into Nebraska. I'm still working on the ice cream stains. I may have to replace the carpet and seat covers. :p

KWYJIBO

Blackhawk
callshot said:
I'm still working on the ice cream stains. I may have to replace the carpet and seat covers.

If you leave them alone, won't that make your truck smell like Huckleberries? I don't see the problem.

Its green in Ohio too Dick, been gettin a few ground hogs, but it sure don't look like that!! That looks like what I want Heaven to be like!! You enjoy and have a great INDEPENDENCE DAY, and enjoy the freedom to enjoy all that beauty!! that you guy's get to enjoy, and I get to,-, -, well I wish! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY ALL!

KWYJIBO

Blackhawk
I'm so sorry I missed you on Friday, Sixshot. I was delayed getting out of town for about 4 hours, so I didn't get into Soda until 5:00. It was a nice ride though. I'll post a trip report later this week.

JSam

Bearcat
My wife and I and our five kids are fortunate enough to spend about 3 weeks in St. Anthony, Idaho (couple hours north of Soda) every July. There's no prettier place on earth.
I take the boys golfing every other morning, do some swimmin in the river, we go to Jackson, WY, do a little river rafting, take in some bison and elk in Yellowstone, and do a lot of eating and relaxing!

Its all fun and games until.......
IMG_0115.jpg

someone almost loses a toe!
IMG_0117-1.jpg