Super Bowl

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ProfessorWes

Hunter
It's the return of the Cardiac Chiefs. (Update: Going to overtime. Glad I have tomorrow off . . . )

82209666_2560220270923392_7631741737748135936_n.png

Last edited:

KIR

Sparks, NV
Hallmark cancelled the Kitten Bowl as they try to get away from more animal programming. So their new rival, Great America Family Channel picked it up. I don't get that channel yet. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!:mad:

jules

Single-Sixer
Not my teams so I could care less who won but it was a great game. And the Refs seemed to have got it right. Travis and Taylor is a good story and a breath of fresh air to what's going on in the rest of the world.

ProfessorWes

Hunter
Hardest hit this morning: Raiders fans. They got to watch the Chiefs win a playoff game in their new stadium before they could. And a Super Bowl, at that. And the Chiefs got to use their practice facility and their locker room.

Actually, Mahomes and the Chiefs have yet to lose a game, period, in Allegiant Stadium since they opened the doors. With all the Chiefs fans that have been showing up during Raiders home games against them, they've already been calling Allegiant "Arrowhead West" as it is. (Except for last night; the crowd definitely skewed in favor of the 49ers.)

And that shot at the end where Marquez Valdez-Scantling planted the Chiefs flag at the fifty-yard line, spiking it right through the NFL logo . . . *chef's kiss*

As a fan, I sat through fifty years of Chiefs mediocrity between Super Bowls IV and LIV. Yeah, I'm enjoying this,

Last edited:
Much of the game was boring for me. But the last quarter, and then the overtime was interesting football. I am not a fan of either team, but glad the Chiefs won. The halftime show with that rapper Usher was really, really bad. Who calls that entertainment? He and his entire entourage of singers and dancers and musicians were 100% Black from what I could see. If a White headliner had presented a huge show without a single Black person there would be nothing else on the news today, and likely the NFL would not have allowed it to occur. But when it is an all Black show it seems to be fine. But I have to admit I did not watch more than a part of this halftime "entertainment" since I had to collect the trash from around the house and take the trash cans out to the curb for the Monday AM pickup. If there had been a way to add Usher and company to the trash can I would have gladly done it. And while I'm at it, who was that tatooed freaky looking guy who cried out, rather than sang, "America the Beautiful" at the start of the game? Another awful piece of entertainment. I guess I am too old for all of this crap.

The wife wanted KC. Daughter and I were both Anti-Swifties last night. We were joking that she would break up with what's his name. They don't look like a long term thing anyway. I give her another couple months at most. :)