Super BH Hunter model KS-47NHN pics?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

chet15

Hawkeye
Hey quarterbore....you heard some of the Super Blackhawk Hunters aren't marked Super Blackhawk on the frame didn't you? I've now seen pics of a .45 Hunter and a .41 Hunter (both non Bisley's) with standard "BLACKHAWK" rollmarking on the left side of the cylinder frame.
Chet15

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
chet15":1zp4y9qn said:
Hey quarterbore....you heard some of the Super Blackhawk Hunters aren't marked Super Blackhawk on the frame didn't you? I've now seen pics of a .45 Hunter and a .41 Hunter (both non Bisley's) with standard "BLACKHAWK" rollmarking on the left side of the cylinder frame.
Chet15

No, but I will have to look at my guns and look at others to see if I need to add a variant to my search list. Right now I am on a vacation from collecting as our newest addition is finally 4-months old and my wife is headed back to work but now we have a daycare expense that has pinched my play money.

Main problem with SBH with round tiggerguard is that no one (Houge or Pachmyer) makes a replacement grip for them. If you want to wait a year and pay a couple hundred dollars plus ship the revolver to Herrit-Stocks they will make one. I guess I'll be doing a lot of practice with my laminated grips. Dave

If you mean the houge mono-grip, the square trigger guard model works ok. You have a little gap next to the trigger guard. I tried them and the pachmyer. Gave them away and went with wood. Then I sold the gun.
Wood grips by our own Caryc are the best in the business.
Put a want to buy here in the classifieds.
Eric